The 66/33 candle (D from the previous post) self-extinguished overnight, as it had in the past.
The others all looked fine this morning, but by now, not quite twenty-four hours in, the 80/20 candle (C) is starting to labor: all the same symptoms as D had on its way out, only coming on much more slowly: smaller/dimmer/redder flame with some soot from incompletely burned fuel collecting on the glass, so I suspect it will self-extinguish before it exhausts all available fuel. Therefore, latzoni , I wouldn't recommend this to you. 8-)
The 90/10 candle (B) looks completely normal, until you compare it to its neighbor, the 100% beeswax (A). Then, and only then, can one observe a slightly smaller and dimmer flame, but it's not laboring or smoking like C.
A and Z are zipping along cheerfully--both flames have large, bright tongues and show every indication of normal fuel consumption. As yet, neither glass has shown any signs of breakage. However, the paraffin I broke in the past didn't crack until it was well past halfway through its burn; that's likely when the beeswax will break its glass, if it does.
Dangit, I wish someone made borosilicate glass in an acceptable cylinder--then it would be full beeswax ahead, and Maxwell's daemon take the hindmost!