Same rules apply as in the previous post:
- Everything unclaimed by Monday, 1 February 2010, goes to norsebiker43.
- Comments are initially screened.
- The books are leaving my house Monday 1 February 2010, period-space-the-end. Priority Mail, Media Mail, your doorstep, whatever it takes.
- I abhor PayPal, but I'll take it if I must through countgeiger. I want nothing for the books; you only pay postage.
- All decisions are by My Imperial Fiat, yet also subject to My Divine Whimsy.
- If I accidentally borrowed a listed book from you, and you want it back, I will send it immediately: my cost, my apologies, the only questions asked are those that trigger my faulty memory.
Okay? Let's go!
( A Cut for Those Who Couldn't Care LessCollapse )
Thanks for helping me find good homes for good books!