I succeeded in pouring three candles that were 1/3 soft soy to 2/3 beeswax, using all-cotton fairly thick wicks.
I tested lighting the largest of them (in its seven-day glass), and yes, it lights, and it melts wax, and the wax is consumed....sorta.
Not exactly. The wax is not, apparently, melted at the same rate at which it is being consumed. What happens is that the pool of wax grows, drowns out the wick, and then cools to well enough below the end of the wick to look like a candle that I'd blown out normally!
I'm thinking the answer is to see if I can't remelt, add more beeswax, and repour--or start fresh so I can compare several blends at once.
Further experimentation will likely wait until after Pantheacon--it's going to be getting VERY busy out...